Welcome back to the latest installment of the Planner Girls Collective posts! This is my tenth post in collaboration with Planner Girls Collective (you can find all other posts here) – a group of like minded planner girls who will be blogging each week on the same subject and then linking to each others posts afterwards. Today the topic is “Gift Ideas for Stationery Lovers”.
- Washi Tapes, if you know a stationery lover and their birthday is coming up then you can pretty much guarantee the gift of washi tape will put a smile on their face! For bonus points why not get a few rolls of different thickness, Hobbycraft have a great range that you can co-ordinate.
- Sticky notes always make a fab gift for the stationery lover, and whats more is there are so many different, fun designs out there, whether you search in high street stores, your local supermarket or online, there is sure to be something to appeal to them! Check out Paperchase for some super fun designs!
- How about a set of pastel highlighters? These ones are super cute and are erasable as well!
- Cute notebooks, whether it is just one, or a set, they always come in handy! I love the Paperblanks ones.
- How about a pretty but functional desk tidy? One with drawers makes it even more handy. This one is lovely!
- You could get a pencil case and fill it with all manner of stationery items. Smiggle does a brilliant range!
- You can’t go wrong with a mug, it can be used for drinks or as a plant pot or for keeping stationery together, Kiki-K have a lovely one, or for something truly unique how about browsing on Etsy?
- And while we are on the topic of etsy…have you seen the lovely ranges of stationery related jewellery that is available?
- A journal to track life and thoughts makes a perfect stationery lovers gift. This Kate Spade one is perfect.
- And finally how about a planner charm? If the Stationery Lover uses a ring bound planner/Filofax, or a planner of any kind then one of the ones I make would make a brilliant gift for a stationery lover!
Check out the other girls lists for more inspirational gift ideas using the links below